12.29.2012

Hiding in My Craft Room #78: Freestyle

It's the 5th Saturday in the month and that means...FREESTYLE at HIMCR!  Any project you want!  Let's see what you're working on!
 
This week I am showcasing a scrapbook layout that I made for my December Scrapbook Club!  These are old pictures, but ones that I knew I didn't want to crop down!  So I kept them all the 4x6 size. 

Here is the full layout...I couldn't get a crisp picture so I just decided to highlight the first page!  You will see a few sneak peeks on this layout, Two Sale-a-Bration items: Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack AND Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp Set.  I love both of them SO MUCH! 
 
If you do too you can earn one item for free with every $50 that you spend starting on January 22nd until March 22nd!  Ask me for more details if you are interested!

And I could leave without showcasing my favorite little decorated rectangle!  This Pool Party rectangle is made from the NEW Pool Party Core'dinations cardstock.  It will be in the new Spring Catalog that you can order from starting on January 3rd!
 
Hope you enjoyed my page!  Please go and check out what the other ladies on the DT made this week.  There are some realy cute projects!  If I don't make it back to my blog again before January 1st, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Jenscrapstoo said...

Great Layout, love how you used the photos without cutting them down!! Happy New Year!! Cheers Jennie