12.14.2012

Friday Mashup #89: Stampin Up Sneak Peek

The challenge this week at Friday Mashup is to make a Clean and Simple Card with an option to heat emboss. 
 
 
I just received my pre-order of goodies from the new Stampin Up catalog and I just had to use some of them today!  Here is my card...
 
 
I started this card with a Pool Party cardstock base.  I then embossed the tree with the NEW Pool Party embossing powder!  I then stamped the Christmas stamp on a piece of whisper white cardstock and created a banner.  I used dimensionals to adhere it to the base so that I could add a little wave to it.  Then I used one of the NEW Sale-a-Bration buttons in Pool party with a little linen thread. 
 
I love the simplicity of this card and I hope you do too!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous!! I LOVE that tree! Then the sentiment and buttons are just perfect too!

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful take on clean & simple! Love it! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Lili said...

I love the simplicity of that card too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love your CAS card - the embossing is so gorgeous and I really like how the sentiment pops! Great button, too :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!