12.20.2012

Sketches in Thyme #97 - Guest Maven

Hey There!  It's time for another Sketches in Thyme layout!  We are on sketch #97!  It's been so much fun to play along as a Guest Maven this month!  Thanks for having me!
 
I just love it when they do a 2-page layout!  This is what I do the most of because I have so many pictures!!! 
 
Here is my take on it...
 
These pictures were from when my son was just a few weeks old.  Such a sweet baby boy!
 
I started this layout with a Not Quite Navy cardstock base from Stampin Up!  The designer papers are from My Mind's Eye and the various embellishments are from MME and SU!
 
Super simple layout and VERY cute!!


1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

I totally missed this one, girl! Was it on the SIT Blog?! LOVE the cool, color palette and those sweet pics of your darling, baby boy!