12.08.2012

HIMCR: Super Scraps Saturday

It's that time of the month again...Super Scraps Saturday at Hiding in My Craft Room!  I love this challenge.  It's so much fun to just take what is left over from your crafting session and make a fabulous card with it! 
 
While I was scrapbooking last weekend with a friend, I made a few cards and a few layouts.  When it was almost time to go, I looked at what I had on the table and I made a quick card!  I just LOVE how it turned out.  The scraps all came from this layout.
 
I started the card with a Crumb Cake cardstock base.  All of the designer papers come from My Mind's Eye!  That cute little stamp is from shopEvalicious.  I have followed her blog for a while and just had to get this new stamp that she is selling...I LOVE it!
 
Button and Linen Thread come from Stampin Up!
 
I hope you enjoyed my card today.  You have until midnight PDT on Friday to enter your card for this challenge on the HIMCR blog.  Hope to see your card made of scraps there soon!

No comments: