12.17.2012

CAS-ual Friday #82

The challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this week is to use scoring on your project.  I have been wanting to do this for a long time and this challenge gave me the push I needed!
 
So here is my card...
 
I started with a card base of Pool Party and scored 5 lines along the bottom, every quarter inch...I think.  I then used the new Stampin' Up! hexagon embossing folder and put a piece of embossed Pool Party across the top of the card.  I then took my sanding block to the whole card front!
 
I used a piece of Chocolate Chip DSP to create the little tag with my Big Shot and then added in a cute button that you can earn during Sale-a-Bration...coming up in January!  That Pool party ribbon also comes with the buttons!!
 
The "Oh baby" stamp comes from the NEW stamp set from the Mini Catalog called Ciao, Baby!  I just love it!!
 
Hope you enjoyed my card for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge and all of the sneak peeks that you just got of the NEW SU merchandise!!

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!