8.29.2010

Sugar & Spice

When I saw this Sketchy Thursday sketch, I just knew I would find the perfect picture for it! I love circles lately...so this was perfect for me! Here is the sketch that they posted...

And here is my page...


Again I used Basic Grey's Olivia line of papers. They even had this cute little tag that says "Sugar & Spice". I punched a lot of circles and added a few buttons...


(close up)


...and I finished the page with the saying, "Sugar & Spice and everything nice...that's what little girls are made of."

Hope you enjoy this page as much as I do!


***Don't forget to scroll down, I posted two challenge entries today!***


6 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Waaay cute! I'm hoping to tackle this one, this week, too; but I've been super busy getting ready for the Kid's Closet sale.

S said...

Oh, this page is darling.

Theresa said...

this is really cute. love the added buttons on the circles.

Andrea said...

Following you from SC, great projects!!

http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

Kristina said...

Super cute. Love the buttons.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooooooo fun!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photo and loving how you added buttons!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)