8.01.2010

Card Challenge #3

CARD CHALLENGE #3: Pick a stamp set at random and create a card.

Jean created this card with a stamp set I chose for her at random: Inspired by Nature (#111656 $23.95). I haven't used this set for a while but I have always loved it! I also love how Jean used the Spotlighting technique too! This card also completes another challenge that you will read about in the next few days!


Kathy made this card using a stamp set that I chose at random for her: Fresh Cuts (#111634 $21.95). I got this stamp set for free through a promotion that Stampin Up was having. I have never really liked it or been inpsired by it. But look at this CUTE card that Kathy made! I kinda like it now!

Her sentiment came from the new set: A Word for You (WM #117032 $21.95, CM #120528 $16.95).

Remember to come back tomorrow for more challenge results and link up if you would like to take part in any of these challenges with us!

No comments: