8.10.2010

Bath Layout!

Trying to finish out my baby's first year of life scrapbooks. That's right...I said scrapbooks...plural! So far we are up to 4 books and I think it will all fit in there! Ha ha!


This layout is of bath time at 11 months. Brooke started to LOVE bath time when she was able to sit up with confidence and play with toys. So here is a layout of some of my favorite pictures from this month in the tub.


I used some of the patterned paper that I received in my swap box I talked about yesterday! Isn't this paper so cute?!


There is a cute little tag on each of these pages that also came from my box! And I had to add some retired Stampin Up buttons because they just matched so well!


Journaling that you can barely read says, "At 11 months you LOVE taking baths!"


I am trying to develop my collage scrapbooking style. I love how these people do it so well:
Nichole Duenke
Kelly Purkey
I'm sure there are more...I just can't think of them now!


I think my first attempt is rather cool...don't you??? B could be for "Bath" or for "Brooke"!


I have been creating at nap times these past few days. So don't be surprised if you hear from me again today! Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: