8.27.2010

Club Project #2: Scrapbook Page

Yes...I like Twilight. I'm not a fanatic about it but when my friend invited me to attend "The Twilight Experience" how was I to turn down the offer??!! We saw all 3 movies in a row at the theater! Anyway...I had to do a scrapbook page to document the event!

This was the August club project for the scrapbookers! They also got to use the Newsprint DSP and a few of them remarked that they loved it and never would have thought that just from looking at it in the catalog! YAY! This was one that I looked at and had to purchase right away! (I just wish it was whisper white instead of very vanilla...but I'm working with it!)


Some of my favorite embellishments were used on this page: Buttons and Satin Ribbon.


We also used A LOT of punches to create these scallop accents!


Click on the photo to enlarge and get the full story of my adventures!


***SNEAK PEEK ALERT!!!***
See that HUGE circle under that tiny scallop?! I made it using the NEW Extra-Large (2-1/2") Circle Punch from Stampin Up (#120906 $16.95). Available in the NEW Holiday Mini which you can order from on September 1st!!

No comments: