8.28.2010

SU Clearance Rack - NEW ITEMS!!!

***I forgot to mention that these items are only available on a first come, first serve basis...Basic Black cardstock is no longer in stock. Sorry!***

Stampin Up has updated items in their Clearance Rack!!! So go check it out!!! To get there you will visit my website. Click on "Shop Now" in the top right corner. Then click on "Clearance Rack" on the left side of the page.

Here are some of the things that are making their way to my house this week...

Basic Black 8.5x11 cardstock. (Don't know why they also have 12x12 in the picture...they don't have that for sale in the Clearance Rack.) You get a pack of 40 sheets for only $2.99!!!


Real Red Sending Love Epoxy Brads - $1.99!!!



Chocolate Chip Sending Love Epoxy Brads - $1.99!!!


I also added a few other items. Check them out...there are tons of Rub Ons, Buttons, Retired cardstock and DSP!


So go check it out. The only way that these items can be purchased is through my website. They will ship directly to your house. Shipping for orders under $70 will be $6.95. Anything $70 and over will be 10% of your total.

Place an online order (Clearance Rack or Current Merchandise or BOTH) through the end of the month (Tuesday, August 31st) and you will be entered in a drawing to win FREE shipping on your next order (must be ordered by emailing me and paying with cash or check) AND you will get a sampling of some of my favorite new products that Stampin Up has to offer!!!

So order away!!! And let me know if you have any questions. demokimsu@yahoo.com

No comments: