8.11.2010

Hi There!

I ran across this challenge today too and I had a few minutes after my daugther went to bed and before my husband got home from an improv show he was performing in...so I headed down to my craft room to create.

I'm really not neglecting my family by doing all of these challenges...promise! I did 4 loads of laundry today and the kitchen is clean, all the toys are picked up...I even worked out and taught some swimming lessons today too!

Anyway...this card sketch came from the Get Sketchy blog. Every week they have a sketch to complete...you all should play along too! Here is this week's sketch...


And here is my card...

All you Stampin Up fanatics...I used the new In Colors: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, and Peach Parfait. I got the color combo directly from the NEW color coach. That thing is AWESOME!!


The Designer Series Paper that you see on this card is from the 6x6 paper pack that you can only receive as a hostess. You get 60 sheets of DSP (2 each of 6 double-sided designs in each of the 5 In Colors)! I love that pack of paper!

No comments: