8.08.2010

Happy Birthday Boys!

Our friends Owen and Miller had their birthday party yesterday. We were invited to their dinosaur themed party! So I had to borrow this retired set (Prehistoric Pals) from my MIL! I'm so glad she had it!

My color combo for both cards was Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Pacific Point. I did a lot of cutting and a lot of sponging to make the paper look dirty!


On the inside I stamped their names using the retired Crayon Alphabet stamp sets and I just had to add a little dino on the inside of the card too!


Miller's card is a little different but it was the same general idea!


It felt good to create a card that I just had to make one of and wasn't planning on duplicating it for a class or workshop! I need to remember that feeling!

No comments: