5.11.2008

July 29th - August 3rd

Guess where I'm going...

To the beautiful Salt Lake City in late July, early August. I will be attending...


The Stampin Up Convention. After last year in Denver I had decided that I didn't need to spend any money on Convention in 2008 because I had already been to Salt Lake City. But they started saying all these great things like, "It's the 20th Anniversary celebration and you don't want to miss it." "Convention Attendees will get to see the new catalog first." I have to admit it, Stampin Up really knows how to peak my interest!

So I got online and found a roommate, Tina. I'm very excited to meet her and we are still looking for two more roommates so if you know of anyone needing a room, please let me know. I signed up for Track 6 like my roomie did. And now I just have to get ready to be with all of these crazy people...

So if you are in the SLC area OR you will be attending convention this year, we need to schedule something so that we can hang out!

1 comment:

jaimey said...

Ok, so I just saw this post . . . I hope you and Tina have a great time! And hopefully you'll find some others to stay with you. :) I'm getting really excited . . . it's going to be so much fun. :)