5.08.2008

5 Things About Me

I am loving these little quizes that you have to fill in...Here's another one...

What was I doing 5 years ago?
May 2003...I was just getting ready to start 2 months of summer school and then I would graduate! And...I'm pretty sure that I was planning a wedding somewhere in there too!

Five things on my to-do list today (or things I did today):
1. Clean up the dining and family rooms...and when I say clean I mean clutter and dust!
2. Watch Grey's Anatomy.
3. Have fondue with my hubby, roommate, and sister...should be a fun time!
4. Pack my stuff for scrapbooking tomorrow.
5. Get some sleep!

Five snacks I love:
1. Almonds
2. String Cheese
3. Blueberry Cheerios (direct from the plant...we coat the flavored ones here and we get a whole bag that is just coated ones...it's much better than having them mixed with the healthy ones!)
4. Granola bars
5. Candy...although I don't eat it often these days.

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Tithe to church and give extra to missionaries that we support.
2. Order one of everything in the Stampin Up catalog.
3. Build my dream house.
4. Hire someone to clean my new house...even pick up my clutter...that would be so nice!
5. Of course I would build "The Scrap Nook". This is a building that Colette, Margie, and I have been dreaming about for years! We would all have individual stations that we would have all of our stuff in that we would never have to pack up and haul everything to a crop ever again! There would also be facilities for us to host our crops and for other events. We would have a fenced in playground in the back with supervisors for the kiddos. AND...(we just came up with this one 2 weeks ago) we would have a Sonic fountain for those yummy Sonic drinks that we love so much!

Five bad habits I have:
1. I'm a nail bitter.
2. I procrastinate.
3. I would rather scrapbook than clean my house...good thing the hubby doesn't have high standards either!
4. I am addicted to too much TV!
5. I blog and work...ha ha!

Five places I have lived:
1. Gardner, KS
2. Kansas City, MO
3. Maryville, MO
4. Kansas City, MO
5. Grandview, MO

Five jobs I've had:
1. Customer Service Rep with Kerry
2. Customer Service Rep with ADM
3. Stampin Up Demonstrator!!!!!
4. Youth Director
5. Lifeguard/Swim Instructor...for 9+ years...and LOVED it!

No comments: