5.09.2008

Friday's Challenge!!!

I think it's about time for a challenge! I need some new items for next week's WOO HOO Wednesday! So here is your challenge...

I was looking at the Crate & Barrel website because, let's just face it, their stuff is really cute. Well I stumbled upon this chair that is much to expensive for me to buy. BUT... it's not too expensive for me to pull from this picture a great color combination in order to make a card!!!

The colors are Black, White, (you can add basic gray in if you want to), and Wild Wasabi!

Here are the other specifications of the challenge. You must use: 1 style of patterned paper (if you need to use a background stamp to make your own you can do that too), Letters (no images), at least 1 embellishment (brads, ribbon, something cute), and a tool that you haven't used in a while.

Have fun with this and send your creations to demokimsu@yahoo.com by Sunday at midnight and I will post them all for next week's WOO HOO Wednesday! You have all weekend to create! HAVE FUN!

No comments: