5.07.2008

All About Me Alphabet

A: Attached or Single: Attached - 4 years with my Sammy!

B: Best Friend: Samuel Hunter Ryden. I know that seems a little cheesy but he really is my best freind. He's the one that I can't wait to spend time with and that understands me the best.

C: Cake or Pie: White cake...yum!

D: Day of Choice: Saturday

E: Essential Item: Chapstick!

F: Favorite Color: Right now I have to say that I'm loving Taken with Teal. I love to scrapbook with it and I love, love, love to wear it!

G: Greatest Accomplishments: Awards I received in college for Residence Hall stuff, graduating college.

H: Hometown: Kansas City, MO

I: Indulgences: Candy...it's just too good!

J: January or July: January. It's the start of a brand new year which brings about new resolutions for the year. While these resolutions may not make it through the year, they usually make it through January! Plus my birthday is in January.

K: There was no "K" (the best letter of the alphabet) so I'm saying "K" is for Kim!

L: Life is Incomplete Without: SCRAPBOOKING!

M: Marriage Date: March 20, 2004

N: Number of Siblings: 1 sister, Erica (I also have a bro-in-law, Jer and his wife Val and a sis-in-law, Krystal...they count too)

O: Oranges or Apples: Pink Lady Apples

P: Phobias or Fears: I have a fear of being startled. Does that make sense? I don't like it when people sneak up on me or hide from me in order to scare me (Sam)...I think he will stop that now...last time he did it he scared me so much that I started crying! HA!

Q: Quotes: My favorite is "Live, Laugh, Love."

R: Reasons to Smile: Day day off work, scrapbooking, weddings, seeing Samuel, taking pictures.

Season: Spring

T: Tag Four Friends: Any one who wants to do this.

U: Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know that there is very much that is unknown about me. Hmmm....In college me and my roommate lived in room 420 our freshman year. We decided that we would have a different kind of 420 party to celebrate. We had the party on 4/20 @ 4:20 in our room, 420 Perrin Hall. Although we just had cookies, pop, and freindly conversation. And to this day we make sure that we tell each other "Happy 420" on 4/20. It's a bond that I will never forget!

V: Very Favorite Store: TARGET! I could spend hours in there looking for the best deals! It's rather addicting...Target stuff.

W: Worst Habit: Diet Coke with cherry from Sonic OR biting my nails.

X: X-ray or Ultrasound: Well...I've never had an ultrasound. And I've only ever had xrays of my teeth and I hate going to the dentist and paying for xrays. So I'm going to go with ultrasound on this one!

Y: Your Favorite Food: I love anything Mexican...YUM!

Z: Zodiac: Capricorn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is cool!! Have to do this with my friends and see if we know each other as well as we think!!!