4.23.2008

WOO HOO Wednesday

Hey there Ladies! It's actually Thursday morning now but I just did not have the energy last night when I got home to go into detail about these beautiful cards. They deserve much better than what I would have been able to give them last night.

These 2 cards were the cards that my technique club made this month. Our technique (or product...sometimes we pick a product too) was Rub Ons. Stampin Up has a great selection of Rub Ons in this Spring/Summer catalog! Have you tried them yet? My favorite use of them is to rub them on pictures. They make the perfect accent!


This card was made my Heather. I think that she recently bought a new tool because when you look at all of her cards this week, they all have beautifully embossed backgrounds. Please share Heather! The stamp set used on this card was the Sale-A-Bration set, Merci (That is French for Thank You...see Mom, I do remember something from high school!). I didn't really like this set when it came out and to be honest I didn't even get one for myself. But I have to say that this card is beautiful! I love the little jewels on the butterfly wings! What a great idea!


These next two cards were also made by Heather. She used the new stamp set, Independence Day on these cards. That big star is super cute! Again...not a set that I had my eyes on but the way that you have paired the stars with the heart is so cute! I think I might have to get it as it gets closer to summer! The card below used the 5/8 grosgrain ribbon...I love that ribbon. I want to buy one in every color...but I have to pace myself!

This card was also made by Heather! She was busy this week! Love the color combination on this one. Looks like Groovy Guava with Chocolate Chip! I think she got some new punches recently too! I love all of the scallops! The two cute butterflies come from a Hostess stamp set, Cause for Celebration. It's a level 2 set and these butterflies are so cute!


This one was also made by Heather. Look at that very cute paisley embossed background! I love it! I think the name of the stamp set used here was Freindship Flowers. It was also a Sale-A-Bration set. And did you use build-a-brads for the center of your flowers? Very cute!


This is the last one this week that was made by Heather. Great job watercoloring!

And the last card that you get today comes from Kathy, my mom. This is such a cute design! I love the way that you used the hodgepodge hardware. I need to use the remaining pieces of mine so that I can get more of those little loop things! This is a great color combo as well! And...what is your background for taking pictures...I'm interested!

Thank you all for your submissions! I hope that you all have a great weekend...it's almost here!

No comments: