4.24.2008

The Dress

So yesterday was D-day, Dress day. I was excited to get there and try it on because with losing 16 lbs from the time you are fitted for it, you would think that you would have to have it altered. WELL...I get to the store and I am surprised because the dress fit perfectly. Now, you would think that because I had lost 16 lbs there might be some part of the dress that I needed to alter. But since there wasn't, all I can think is that they measured incorrectly! How sad would it have been if I showed up and hadn't lost weight and it didn't fit at all! HELLO! Anyway...here are a few pics of the dress!

This is me with the bride, Kristin. The mid section is still a little tight so I think that losing a few more pounds and toning that area won't hurt!


Here I am holding up the top two layers (there are 3 total) so that Ashley could pin the hem. I think they have to take like 10" off the bottom! HA! But as you can see in this picture, the dress doesn't even look that bad on my back. I could stand to tone up a little bit in that area but it's not that bad!


Here is the front of the dresses after it was all pinned up. I will also be working on toning the arms and the under-arm fat (if you are a woman that has ever worn a strapless dress, you know what I'm talking about!).


And lastly...I will be working my way through this book for the next 30 days (that's exactly how many there are until the wedding). I have gone through it many times and it really does tone...you just have to keep it up in order to keep the results! Doesn't the pictures on the front of the book look inspiring! So, for the next 30 days you will see me in the gym 5 days a week...tone, tone, tone. Maybe 5-7 pounds off. We shall see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the dress, thank god it's not pink!! don't get me wrong I love pink but not for a dress!!!!
You look great in it and congrats on loosing weight I know it's so difficult!!