4.19.2008

"I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!"

To be honest...I didn't know if anyone other than my mom and mother-in-law were reading my blog. So yesterday I decided to put a counter on it to see how many people actually read what I post. I am in shock that there are 40+ people that have viewed my blog in the past 48 hours! WOW! And I also have to admit that I'm super excited that Chris and Jamie commented on my blog today...see the post called "Friday's 10" to get to their blogs! (I feel like I know them from reading their blogs!)

Well now that I'm all jazzed, I really need to head to bed. I need to be up in a few hours so that I can go to the post office, bank, get my hair cut, Bridal shower (it's the season!), and Old Navy for their 20% off sale "Stuff and Save". But I will leave you with a great scrapbook page that I have had saved on my computer for a while now. I think I might have to use it as inspiration tomorrow night! YEAH!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I go to your blog everyday. I love to see what you have updated on it. I Pray you have a good day!!! Heather

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Love your scapbookpages and the beautiful cards!!! And thanks for the Justin photo LOL!!!!!