4.02.2008

WOO HOO Wednesday!

Hey Everyone - I hope that your Wednesday was great! I wanted to get the WOO HOO's up here before I forgot! So here they are!!!

This past weekend I had a great time scrapbooking my own pictures with some new stuff! Here is a page that I did with some new paper! I love the shape of it and that scallop is actually felt! I have to say that I really love felt on my pages now! It's so cute...and soft!

This was a wedding card that Heather made. It is so cute! I love her doubled up ribbon. She also embossed the background on vellum and stamped and colored the bride on vellum too! So cute! What a lucky bride and groom!

This card was made by Kathy. Wat a great use of patterned paper! The colors are sure to cheer someone up if they aren't feeling well.

This card is also by Kathy. She watercolored the vase and flower! So cute!

And...here are some really cute layouts and I made with a paper pack that I received from Archiver's! I love the fun colors and the great scalloped and shaped papers! This layout is of a picture of my in-laws. I wasn't actually there but I just love the picture! They are so fun!

And here is another layout with the same paper pack. This layout is of my birthday this year when I turned 27. So much fun!

Look at that silly man! Page 2!

And on Monday at work...I came back from lunch to find another whole pack of the paper on my chair! I was so excited for my secret prize! Apparently someone from work was going to Archiver's because she is archiving documents and not necessarily scrapbooking. Anyway the paper pack wasn't really her style and she knew that I scrapbooked and thought I might like it! THANKS JUDY!

No comments: