4.16.2008

WOO HOO Wednesday!!

Hey Everyone! I hope that your week is wonderful so far! It's almost Friday so that is GOOD!


This picture features the present that I wrapped for my best freind's shower. You know, however many ribbons you break is how many kids you will have. So I wrapped them up with a lot of ribbon. It didn't work though...she didn't break a single one! And I thought she wanted kids! Hmmm...


I decorated this notebook for her to keep track of all of their wedding gifts in. I just added a few chipboard letters and some ribbon! So cute!


This is the card that I gave to Kristin. The bride and groom were cut out of the wrapping paper that I used. I love that wrapping paper!


This is the card that my mom made for Kristin. Everyone was really impressed by our crafting ability! Hmmm....maybe I will gain a few more customers if I keep up the craftiness!


These plates were decorated by Jessica. She is in my technique club and is also my neighbor and my hairdresser...she's multi-talented! Anyway, our club this month was all about rub ons so she brought these over to show off. She used the SAB Rub ons. They are so cute! They were hanging in her kitchen just plain white and she decided that they needed to be jazzed up a bit. She said that after she did this she started looking around the house to see what else she could decorate with rub ons. Please send us more creations Jessica!



This card was submitted by my mom, Kathy. She just got this set from the mini catalog...can't think of the name right now! What a cute owl this is! And it's perfect for WOO HOO Wednesday!

Keep the submissions coming. I can't wait to see what you do next week!







No comments: