9.25.2013

Practical Scrappers: Storage Ideas

Today over at Practical Scrappers we are talking about Storage Ideas.
 
Did you know that Stampin' Up! sells empty stamp cases?!  I love them, not just for extra stamps that I have hanging around my craft room, but for organizing all of the little things that come with crafting!

Full Wood-Mount Stamp Cases (set of 4) #127551  $6.95
 
I started using these cases to keep my current Stampin' Up! embellishments in order.
 
Here is what I keep in the boxes:
*Baker's Twine and Linen Thread
*Candy Dots, Jewels, Pearls
*Ribbon Scraps
*Washi Tape
 



 
 
I also started using these boxes for my reinkers! There are 10 colors per collection and 10 reinkers fit rather nicely into a case!

I went a little crazy ordering these cases!  What else can I put in them?!  Hmmmm....
 
Don't forget to stop by the Practical Scrappers blog today to see other ideas on craft room storage!

No comments: