9.14.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #115: Super Scraps Saturday

It's Super Scraps Saturday over at Hiding In My Craft Room!  I love this week in our monthly line-up! 
 
 
Here is my card...
 
 
 
The notebook paper and black arrow circle were already on my craft table.  I just picked them up, put them together and went with it! 
 
I am loving Stampin' Up!'s new Tags 4 You Stamp Set and Label Bracket Punch.  The stamps cover 4 different holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's Day!  And if you purchase them together in a bundle, you get 15% off the regular price! 
 
You have to love that!!
 
Please be sure to stop by the HIMCR blog today to see what the other Design Team Members were up to this week!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Basic Gray (SU), Tangerine Tango (SU)
DSP: Neutrals Stack (SU), Notebook (The Paper Studio)
Stamp Set: Tags 4 You (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Punch: Label Bracket Punch (SU)
Tools: Sponge (SU)
Embellishments: Witches' Brew Washi Tape (SU), Jewels (Target Dollar Spot)
Adhesives: Snail (SU), Dimensionals (SU)
 
Purchase these SU products HERE!

No comments: