9.27.2013

Practical Scrappers: September Layout Sketch

**If you are here looking for my Friday Favorites post, please click here or scroll down to find it.  Thanks**
 
Today over at Practical Scrappers we are working with a fun Layout Sketch!
 
Here is the sketch that we were given to inspire us this month...
 
 
I loved this sketch but I decided to make it a two-page layout.  Most of the scrapbooking that I do ends up being two-page layouts because I have so many pictures to work with.  I'm kind of obsessed when I'm behind the camera!
 
Here is my layout (Click on the picture to enlarge)...
 
 
 
This layout is about the day when we visited a local dairy farm, Shatto Milk Company.  It was rather easy to make this one-page sketch into a two-page layout!  When you so many pictures to include, you don't need much else on the page, right?!
 
I wanted to highlight a great scrapbook embellishment that you can typically find when you got to a touristy business or on vacation...a cloth patch.  These patches are typically ironed on to a bag or jacket or might even be pinned to a bulletin board.  But I love to use them for scrapbook embellishments.  They are usually under $5 and so cute!  The cow in the top right of my layout is a patch.
 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by today!  Make sure you check out what the other Design Team Members did with the sketch today over at Practical Scrappers and leave them some love! 

No comments: