9.27.2013

SSINKspiration: Friday Favorites

It's time for another Firday Favorites over at SSINKspiration
 
My favorite of the month has been the September My Paper Pumpkin Kit!

 
 
I love the card bases with the circle design on it.  And I love the little file folder and arrow die cuts!  I think the best part about these kits is that you don't have to follow their design, you can add in any stamp set and make it a different card all together!
 
For the above card I added in the Birthday Cake stamp and make a Birthday Card!  I love it!
 
Please be sure to stop by the SSINKspiration blog today to see what the favorites of our other Design Team Members are! 
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Whisper White
DSP: Regals Stack
Stamp Sets: Birthday Cake, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Night of Navy
Tools: Paper Snips
Embellishments: Designer Buttons - Regals, Baker's Twine - Whisper White
Other: September 2013 My Paper Pumpkin Kit (WAHOO)
 
Purchase these SU products HERE!
 
If you are interested in joining the monthly kit club, My Paper Pumpkin, just click here and sign up using my name as your demonstrator.  You can pause or cancel your membership at any time.
 

1 comment:

brrenwick said...

How fun is this?!?!? I love that you can do so many different things with the Paper Pumpkin kits!