9.26.2013

Practical Scrappers: Frugal Finds - Kids Craft Supplies

Today over at Practical Scrappers we are becoming kids again!  We decided to break out some of the craft supplies in our houses that are meant for our children. 
 
Frugal Finds: Kids Craft Supplies
 
My craft supply was crayons...
 
3 of my favorite colors: blue green, red violet and purple.
 
 
And here is my card...

 
 
I used the Chevron Background Stamp with Smokey Slate ink on Whisper White Cardstock.  I then used my crayons to color in the white space.  I love the colorful background that the crayons created!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Pink Passion (Retired)
Stamp Sets: Chevron Background Stamp, Label Love
Inks: Smokey Slate, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant
Punch: Artisan Label, 3/4" Circle
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
Other: Crayons
 
 Purchase these SU products HERE!

No comments: