9.13.2013

Practical Scrappers: September Card Sketch

It's time for another card sketch over at Practical Scrappers!
 
Here is the sketch that we were given to be inspired by this month...

 
 
And here is my card...

I basically took the idea of notebook paper and the school theme and then made it my own!
 
I created the file folder card using Stampin' Up!'s new envelope punch board!  If you would like to watch a tutorial, you can click here.  This video isn't done by me but she does a really good job explaining everything!
 
So create the spiral notebook paper look, I punched little holes along one side of the designer paper and then cut from the edge into each hole.  After cutting you will just bend, fold, and ruffle those edges so that it looks like this piece of paper was torn from a notebook!

This sentiment is stamped on the inside of my card!  I love this for a teacher!!
 
 
Well thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to visit the Practical Scrappers main blog today to see what the other Design Team Members came up with!
 


Envelope Punch Board  #133774  $19.95 USD

No comments: