9.29.2012

Hiding in My Craft Room #65

I'm so excited to announce that I am now a part of the Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team!  You can check out the post introducing all of us here!

So now on to my first challenge!  It's the 5th week of the month SO...anything goes!  Such an easy challenge to start with!  :)

I made a scrapbook page of my little girl (when she was 17 months old...she's 3.5 years old now) making cookies with Momma!  I used my very favorite papers from My Mind's Eye and a few fun things for Stampin Up too...of course!

I love adding little embellishments up in the corners of my scrapbook pages!  So sweet!

And these In Color Polka Dot Brads matched this paper perfectly!  I love how they added a pop of color to the grey and white!

I hope that you will come play along with us this week! 

5 comments:

Scrappin Robin said...

Very cute layout, I love it.

Robin L.
HIMCR DT Sister

Jinny Newlin said...

HUGE congrats, Kim! And this is such a sweet layout of Brooke! LOVE the pastels!

Unknown said...

Kim this is gorgous!! How sweet is Brooke! I love the layering of the little embellies and the candy!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Such a cute fun layout, just love the colours and papers you have used, and your daughter is such a cutie too!! Cheers Jennie Jenscrapstoo

Migdalia said...

A very SWEET Layout!Adorable!