9.14.2012

Paper Players #112

As I was looking through my Google Reader tonight, these colors just popped out at me and I had to get my in craft room and create!  I love it when that happens!
 
The challenge comes from the Paper Players blog and it was Colour Challenge #112.
 

So here is my card.  I wanted black, grey and white to be the bulk of my card with just a pop of Marina Mist in there.  So I used Whisper White cardstock as my base.  I then used 5 different Washi Tapes that were black, white and grey.  The woodgrain heart from the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set was stamped in Marina Mist on Whisper White cardstock and cut out.  I adhered that with dimensionals and then added a Jewel Rhinestone.
 
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezey!  :)  (We love Pink-a-licious books around here!)
 
Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Amy White said...

Great layout with the strips of dsp and the pop of colour with the blue heart. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!