10.01.2012

Color Challenge #2

Coming to you with the second color challenge that I have come up with.  I thought that these colors would be fun for Halloween!  So here you have it!
 
 

My first card started with a Crumb Cake card base.  I wanted to create this one without any stamping...sometimes it's fun that way?!
 
Ribbons used on this card: Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Basic Gray, 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon in Basic Gray and Black, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Lucky Limeade and Whisper White Baker's Twine.
 
The buttons are all Rich Razzleberry and can be found in the Brights Designer Button package!

My second card started with a Basic Gray card base.  I then added a Whisper White layer on top.  The DSP from this card comes from the Summer Smooches pack. 
 
Stamp Set: Google Ghouls.  Still borrowing it from my Mother-in-Law...I just love it!  Thanks Jean!  The best part about it is that we sell Googlies, little eyes with sticky on the back!  They make these stamps 3D and SO CUTE!!!
 
Other Embellishments on this card: 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Basic Gray, 3/8" Designer Printed Brad in Lucky Limeade, 3/8" Bright Glimmer Brad in Rich Razzleberry, 1/8" Mini Brads in Silver, 3/16" Bright Brad in Rich Raszzleberry and 3/16" Metallic Brad in Silver.
 
Hope you enjoy my cards and if you want to play along, please do and link your blog post up in the comments so I can come check out your creation!!

No comments: