9.17.2012

Inspiration Challenge #1

This week it's time to get a little inspiration from our resources as Stampin Up demonstrators.  I found this card on Stampin' Connection.  Our interactive website for demonstrators only.  The card is by Amanda Corbet.
The challenge is to use this card to get inspiration in any way that you...feel inspired!  :)  Check out my two cards!

I used the Jack of All Trades Stamp Set on both of my cards today.  For my first card I copied her layout pretty much piece for piece.  I did change out the papers and the stamp set though! 
 
Supplies: Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, DSP: Early Edition, Howlstooth & Scaringbone, Ink: Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Ribbon: Striped Satin Ribbon in Basic Black and Basic Gray, Stamp Set: Jack of All Trades, Embossing Folder: Perfect Polka Dots, Embellishment: Designer Ribbon Slides Round. 

My second card was a little 3x3 cutie!  I love the little witch hat from this stamp set and I just can't get enough of this DSP pack!  More samples to come with it I'm sure!
 
Supplies: Cardstock: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, DSP: Early Edition, Howlstooth & Scaringbone, Ink: Basic Black and Chocolate Chip (for distressing).
 
Hope you enjoy my cards.  If you have any questions, let me know!  And if you happen to play along with our challenge this week, link up in the comments so I can take a look!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well written post. It will be valuable to anybody who utilizes it, as well as myself. Keep doing what you are doing – for sure i will check out more posts.