It's time for another round of the Stylin' Stampin' Blog Hop! This month we focused on Fall and Back-to-School. Hopefully you are joining me from Darcy's blog! Aren't her projects CUTE?!
Since we don't have any school age kiddos in our house, I went with the fall theme!
I love the new Wonderfall Stamp Set! I used it on both of my projects today and even one earlier this week! The base of this card is Pumpkin Pie. I stamped the leaves with Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive ink. I sponged Chocolate Chip ink around the edges of the Whisper White layer of cardstock. Then I tied a little linen thread through a Crumb Cake button to finish it off!
My project this month is a scrapbook page. I found this picture from 2010 of our little family when Brooke was only 20 months old (now she's 3.5 years old...whew).
I used Crumb Cake as my base. The DSP is from the Howlstooth & Scaringbone pack that is in the Holiday Catalog. Don't you just love that name?? I also used a little bit of the First Edition Specialty DSP.
I'm a little obessed with banners right now! Don't these Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons add just the perfect touch...tied with a little linen thread!
I stamped these leaves in Basic Grey, Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Pie ink.
I hope you that you enjoy the rest of the hop! Head on over to see Nancy's great creations! I know you will love them!
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Stamping with Heather
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Nancy B of Momma B Stampin'