12.01.2010

Snowman w/ a Top Hat

It's a new month! YAY! It's December and I'm gonna try to (keyword is TRY) post once a day this month! Whew!

So we are starting out the month with this cute little card featuring the snowman from the "A Cute Christmas" stamp set! I just love this set and I think this little snowman has been used the most! You can see another card featuring him here.


I started this card using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. Then I rubbed Whisper White craft ink over the top of the dots and also used it to ink the edges of the card. The ribbon is Stampin Up's seam binding in Cherry Cobbler! And the snowman was colored in with black and cherry cobbler markers and a little Dazzling Diamonds was added using a two-way glue pen!


So easy and I just love it!

No comments: