12.15.2010

All About Me

I was tagged by my friend Jinny to answer these questions about myself. Sounds like fun!

1. Four shows that you watch:
Glee
Survivor
The Biggest Loser
Bones (we are currently in season 3)

2. Four things you are passionate about:
My husband
My daugther
Scrapbooking
Sonic Diet Dr. Pepper with Cherry


3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
"Do you want milk or water?"
"No you have already watched Elmo and Abby once today, you can watch it again tomorrow."
"I love you."
"No, Daddy is at work. He will be home for dinner."


4. Four things you've learned from the past:
Babies will eventually sleep through the night!
I love my husband more and more each year.
You can't please everyone.
Stand up for your faith. Don't let others bring you down to their level.


5. Four places you would like to go:
Alaskan Cruise
A beach in Florida
Paris, France
Back to Washington


6. Four things you did yesterday:
Avoided the Laundry
Took a nap
Made peanut clusters
Had 2 Sonic sodas


7. Four things you are looking forward to:
Eventually having a bigger family...no that's not an announcement!
The start of 2011
Seeing Brooke experience Christmas
Brooke turning 2!


8. Four things you love about winter:
That feeling when your nose hairs freeze when you breathe in cold air.
Fires in the fireplace at my parent's house
Sweats!
All of the lights outside on houses


9. Tag 4 people to play along:
Natasha
Jen
Emily
Nichole


Hope you enjoyed this. Have a great day!

No comments: