12.15.2010

Get Well and Sympathy Cards

About a month ago a customer of mine asked me to create 30 Get Well and Sympathy cards for her to send out when she needed them. So here are my 5 designs. I made 6 of each card for her.

This card was created using the stamp set "Herb Expressions". I used the Lavender image stamp ink in Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. I stamped the image multiple times after one inking so that I could get a lighter image on some of them. I love how it turned out...


The color combo for this card was: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, and Early Espresso.


The "Thinking of You" sentiment came from the stamp set "Silhouette Sentiments". Level 1 hostess set in the current Stampin Up catalog!


This card uses the stamp set "Thoughts & Prayers" and is actually a CASE of the card on page 150 of the current catalog. I loved that card and I thought it would make a great Sympathy card.


Color Combo for this card was: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White.


This card is probably my least favorite of the five I made. But they can't all be spectacular. And I had to make sure that some of the cards were able to be sent to men.


I can't remember the name of the set that I used to creat this card. It was my mom's and I think it might be retired now.


Color Combo is: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, and Chocolate Chip.


This card also used the stamp set "Thoughts & Prayers". I love how it can be manly and also girly!

Color Combo: Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White.


Can you tell I have certain Stampin Up colors that I run to??!!


This last card used the stamp set "Vintage Vogue". The Bible verse was printed on cardstock and then cut apart and matted in Old Olive. (All of the cards actually had a printed Bible verse on the inside too.)


Color Combo: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Concord Crush, Whisper White, and Basic Grey (button).


I love the added details of 3 different sized jewels to make up the center of the flower!


I hope you enjoyed these cards! And if you would like custom cards made by me, just let me know. demokimsu(at)yahoo(dot)com.


No comments: