12.15.2010

Animal Sounds

If you also read my family blog, then you have already seen all of these pictures. But, you haven't seen them on a scrapbook layout!!
At 18 months Brooke had a ton of animal sounds that she liked to make. And for a few months she got really into making the sounds with her facial expressions. So I had to capture them and record them in some way. They are just too cute! Don't you think??

Journaling reads, "Animal Sounds. September 2, 2010. Brooke @ 18 Months".


I loved using this paper (I think by 7 Gypsies) and adding a few Stampin Up glimmer brads to it! LOVE IT!


Journaling reads, "Today we captured your facial expressions that go along with your animal sounds. I think dinosaur is my favorite! :)".


Here are the facial expression up close.


And here is a look at Stampin Up's great glimmer brads! They come in Basics, Brights, Subtles, and In Color collections (just 5 colors from each family). 40 Glimmer Brads for $4.95 USD!! Above you see two colors from the Brights collection: Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive.

Hope you enjoy this page and the pictures of my little girl!

No comments: