12.02.2010

Snow, Snow, Snow

It snowed in Kansas City this week! WOW! Winter is coming. So I thought that today I would share a snowy card with you...

This is a card that I made for my recent stamp-a-stack. We used all 3 snowflakes from "Snow Swirled" in the colors: Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy, and Going Gray. I love this color combo!


This card was finished off with a little paper piercing along the bottom and pearls in the middle of some of the snowflakes!


On another note: I'm actually listening to Christmas music right now. (Those who know me will find this shocking!) I really enjoy just a few albums. Number one is Amy Grant's Home for Christmas and number two is NSYNC's Home for Christmas. There are a few more but those are my absolute favorites and I can listen to them over and over again. Sometimes even in July! (Funny how they are both named "Home for Christmas"! I've never had that realization before.)


No comments: