12.08.2010

Card My Mom Made

I have to brag on my Mom and Mother-in-Law a little bit. When I first started selling Stampin Up in August of 2005, neither of them was really into the whole cardmaking thing. They both came to my first workshop/open house and they ordered stuff to make their own Christmas cards. Little did they know that they were going to be starting a life-long hobby!

They now both have craft rooms that could compete with the best of them and they are full of stamps, inks, embellishments, tools, and more. They are both VERY creative (even if they don't think so). I am often inspired by the cards I get in the mail or see them make at a crop. I love to see what they are coming up with.

So today I am highlighting a cute card my mom made.

This card was made at my last crop for the challenge - Create a card using the color combination: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, and Early Espresso.


Don't you just love how she used the little "A to Z" stamp and then punched it out with the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch??!! I do!


More cute cards from my Mom and Mother-in-Law in the days ahead!

No comments: