9.22.2010

Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack #1

It's time to start thinking about making your Christmas cards. Come on over and you will get to make 20 Christmas cards for only $20. There will be 4 different designs and you will make 5 of each design. And here are the designs!!

Date and Time: Monday, October 11th 7-9pm

Using four different Christmas stamp sets was fun!

Card #1 was made with the Holiday Happiness Stamp Set (WM #120786, CM #120792) and the Christmas Greeting Stamp Set (WM #115448 $10.95).

Card #2 was made using the Big on Christmas Stamp Set (#116578 $19.95). You will also get your hands on some satin ribbon and the NEW Glass Glitter from the mini catalog.

Card #3 was made using the Snow Swirled Stamp Set. You will also get to use waffle paper, taffeta ribbon and a jewel! So cute!

Card #4 was made using the A Cute Christmas Stamp Set (WM #120825 $25.95, CM #121133 $18.95). You will also get to use some of the Candy Cane Christmas DSP (#120809 $11.95).

The cost of this class is $20 and does not include envelopes. If you would like envelopes you will need to send in your request when you email me to reserve your spot for the class. Price for 20 envelopes will be $3.25.

It will take you approximately 2 hours to comeplete these cards. Please bring your own adhesive, scissors, and bone folder to the class.


If you would like to complete more than 10 cards please let me know how many sets you would like. Cards are only available in sets of 20.


Email me today to reserve your spot in the class: demokimsu@yahoo.com. Reservation Deadline is September 30th at 9pm.

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Your cards are wonderful, but "your girl" is ADORABLE!!!! She's sooo cute! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

AnnMarie said...

Great cards! I look forward to following your blog from VA! :)