8.06.2008

You're Missin Out

On Monday we had our last technique club at my house. The hostess, Jean, wanted to learn how to do a scratch and sniff card. I'm sure glad that Tart & Tangy is in the new catalog. What other set would I use to make smelly!! below you will see the two cards that we created:
This circle card was made by using the Couzzle. And don't you just love that ribbon technique?!

This card is a little 3x3. The green is the new Kiwi Kiss...gotta love that In Color!

To create the scratch and sniff: Use one part sugar free drink mix, two parts clear embossing powder. Ink the part of the stamp that you want to smell with Versamark Ink. Use your Stampin Write markers to color the stamp. Stamp on paper and cover with the drink mix/EP mixture. Use heat gun to emboss. DONE. So easy and so cute!

If you would like to be part of a club like this and meet at my house monthly just let me know. New clubs starting at the end of August!


No comments: