8.08.2008

Friday's 10 - It's Back

So I haven't done this in a while and I was thinking today that it's time to bring it back!

1. It is SO cold in our office. I think the temp is set on 65 degrees (Colette you would love it in here). I have learned that the key is wearing layers just in case one day the air is broken or something. So today I'm wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a long sleeve jacket! I could be wearing socks and gloves and I think I would be just perfect! :)

2. I'm so excited for Sunday at 4:44pm! That's when I get to meet my husband at the airport and see him for the first time in 12 days! That is just too long! But it's only 2 days away!

3. Last night I went to see a $5 movie with my sister. We saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It was a cute movie but I came to the conclusion that I will no longer go see teenage girl movies until the kids are back in school and I can go late on a weekday! Those 13-15 year old girls were annoying! I hope I wasn't that bad when I was a young teenager (but probably was)!

4. Tonight I'm going to Archiver's to crop with my church girlies for Danielle's birthday! So excited to get the cruise scrapbook done! I will post pictures tomorrow!

5. Guess what I'm taping tonight on TV? That's right, it's finally Olympics Opening Ceremonies time! YEAH! I have been watching the beginning of the Today show all week and I've been learning so much about the Olympic facilities and China. Kinda fun! I think I should make it my goal in life to attend the Olympics at some point in my life.

6. I have my first new catalog workshop tomorrow morning! I'm very excited to show off some new stamp sets, meet some new people, and let everyone have a chance to look at the new catalog soon! YEAH!

7. I need to clean my house. After my workshop tomorrow I will have to go home and clean up the clutter. Since I've been living alone for the past week (even Jess left on Tuesday) I have not really cared about cleaning up the clutter! So on Saturday I will have to get to work! I have stamping stuff everywhere!

8. Saturday evening I'm having my demo/ex-demo stamping friends over to hang out and look at the new catalog! I'm excited to see all of you again! It's been too long!

9. I am so not into working today! Can you tell?

10. I have the urge to stamp just for fun today. To make a card that I only make one of. I think I might have to do that at Archiver's tonight!

Well I hope to see all of you soon! Remember: Open House on Monday, 8/11 from 7-9pm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you're done with the clutter at your house, want to come on over to mine?
Love,
Mom