8.01.2008

Friday - Day 3

Day 3 started early as well! But the Stampin Up All-Star band was there to keep us entertained while we waited. This band is made up of all Stampin Up employees!
And Jaron joined them for a song!

Interesting Tid-bits from this morning:

*Stampin Up ships out 4,000 orders daily.

*There were 125,000 orders placed this year during SAB.

*There are currently 48,000 demos.

*Starting in the September issue of Stampin Success (a demo only publication) they are going to combine the On Stage information in the same catalog to make it 32 pages. And every month we will get current information that would have been in the On Stage magazine!

Ronald McDonald stopped by...

This is for Colette. This was Linda's presentation on the main stage. She talked about the new DSP. She made this really cute bag!


Here is Shelli's daughter Sarah teaching people about a new product that we will be selling. Stampin Up will now we carrying the Big Shot diecut machine with our own exclusive diecuts! I will take pictures soon. If you are a demo, you can read about it online now and you can preorder it NOW!

Here are some other Decor Elements that will be in Phase 2. So cute!

Here is a sneak attack picture that I took of myself...fun huh Colette!


During Make n Takes...

Look at this super cute ribbon flower that we made...I'm saving the secrets for when I get back! Open House - August 11th!!!

Me with a cute bookmark and a card! Love them!


This is a fun picture that I took for Colette and my past convention buddies! You can tell that Sandy doesn't know what to think about me!

Sandy and me!


Me and Tina.

I spent the rest of the day just chillin in the hotel room! So fun!

No comments: