8.27.2008

Color Challenge Results

Hey everyone! Here are the results from the color challenge that I posted last week. This was a hard color combo!

This is my card. I made it for a freind that having a baby that is due just a few weeks before our little one. Sending it out tomorrow.


Here is a close up of the letters with the little handprint over it. And look at that cute little clip. That is from the new Stampin Up clips assortment! I love them!


This card was made for Baby Ryden by Grandma Jean. Love the ribbon and the Designer Series Paper that you used!


And here is Heather's card. Love the way that you tied your ribbon and the build-a-brads! So cute!

I know that there was one more submission but I didn't bring my camera to the crop and my mom hasn't sent me a picture yet. I will post once I get the picture. Thanks for all your submissions ladies!

No comments: