6.02.2014

SSINKspiration: June Color Challenge

It's time for another Color Challenge over at SSINKspiration!  We are in full summer mode starting today at our house and I am loving that this color combination has Daffodil Delight included!  This color combination is so cheerful and fun!


We hope you will play along with us this week!  You can link up your creation over at SSINKspiration all week long!


Here is my card today...


I finally broke out my Fringe Scissors!  AND...I LOVE THEM!  I don't know why I waited SO LONG!!

Make sure you take some time to stop by the SSINKspiration main blog today to see what the other Design Team Members created for you!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Work of Art
Ink: Soft Suede
Tools: Fringe Scissors, Paper Snips
Punch: Curly Label
Embellishments: Natural Chevron Ribbon, Designer Buttons - Soft Subtles, Baker's Twine - Early Espresso
Adhesives: Snail, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

So pretty. I love the fringe. Great job!