6.20.2014

SSINKspiration: Project Life

Today over at SSINKspiration we are using the new Project Life line that Stampin' Up! recently released!  You won't want to miss all of the fun cards and layouts!


I didn't have a ton of time to complete this layout but that is what is SO great about Project Life!  It only took me an hour to get this done!



Here is my title card for the week.  I included ticket stubs from the baseball game we attended and the movie!  I love this little postcard.  (The black is covering our actual address.)



That little camera sticker is my favorite!  I wish I had more!


So you have seen my layout but I wanted to show you a few other things that I sometimes add to my weeks.


This week I added in my Mother's Day card from my hubby and kids because I know I will want to read that one in 20 years.  My daughter (age 5) said, "Thank you for loving me."  And my son (age 2.5) said, "Happy Birthday!"  Ha ha!

I used a 8.5x11 clear sheet protector that I cut down and then used washi tape to create a smaller pocket!



You have to include artwork like this in your album if you have it around the house!  Barefoot Day was so much fun for my daughter so I had to include this with a little story about what her favorite part of the day was.


I don't add in every piece of artwork but I do try to pick my favorites!


Don't forget to head on over to the SSINKspiration main blog to see what the other Design Team Members created for you today!



1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Oh what a fun page and a great way to still use traditional items in your project life album. Even though my kids are getting older, you inspire me everyday to keep taking those pictures!!