6.16.2014

SSINKspiration: Layout Sketch

It's time for another Layout Sketch over at SSINKspiration!  I love the sketch today because it's based on Project Life and you all know how much I LOVE Project Life!!

Here is the sketch...



And here is my layout...


This is one side of a week's layout for my Picture of the Day album.  

Here is the whole layout...



And here are a few things that I love about this layout...


This die cut heart 3x4 card!  SO CUTE!



I love saving tickets to put in my album.  So some day we will get to remember just how much we paid to ride on Thomas the Train.  That's $16 per person if you can't read it!  Geesh!!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure that you head on over to the main SSINKspiration blog to get out what the other Design Team Members created for you today!

No comments: