6.11.2014

Stylin' Stampin' Squad June Blog Hop: New Catalog Items


I'm sure most of you know by now BUT...the new catalog is out!  Here it is...


You can view the whole thing here.

Today on our hop we are all featuring our favorite NEW CATALOG items!

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 5 on the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop - Donna S. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

I have 4 favorites to show you today and here are the first 2...

Snapshot Wood Mount Stamp  #133812  $9.95USD



I love this card!  Dotty Angles is quickly working it's way to the top of my list!  It's SO CUTE!!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Smoking Slate, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Dotty Angles, Snapshot, Hip Notes
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Smokey Slate
Markers: Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities
Embellishments: Thick Baker's Twine - Coastal Cabana
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals


And here are 2 more of my favorites...

Sweet Taffy DSP  #133693  $10.95



This is a layout that I recently created for my scrapbook club!  I love the Sweet Taffy DSP for scrapbook pages!  And the Epic Alphabet is perfect as well!

**This layout is about my sweet girl's first black eye.  She looks so sad in a few of these pictures but the whole time she really said it didn't hurt!**



Love this Snapshot Stamp and the @SoSocial Stamp Set!  There are so many that are my favorites!



I love that this cute little heart comes in the Epic Alphabet Stamp Set!  And another great thing about this set (and all of the alphabet stamp sets in the catalog) is that it is Photopolymer...you can see through it!  It's so easy to stamp these letters in a straight line! 


Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you continue on the hop to see all 10 projects!  You won't want to miss them!!




Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  2. Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  3. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  4. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  5. Donna S. of Organized Chaos
  6. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  7. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
  8. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
  9. Rose C. of Stampin' with Rose
  10. Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'

7 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Ok, seriously...Dotty Angles is so awesome (love the confetti polka dots!) You always inspire me with your scrapbook pages. One of these days I will dive back into scrapbooking!! :)

Cynthia said...

Love this scrapbook page layout. The banners are perfect. Glad to hear she is a real trooper!

Diana Eichfeld said...

Very cute projects, I love the camera and your scrapbook page is so awesome, I may have to get that stamp set now!

SuDonna112244 said...

hahah I love how "happy" that black eye page it. It's so Brooke :)

great job! darn it, now i need those stencils too!!

brrenwick said...

Love that dotty/camera card...you're being an enabler again! And your scrapbook page is AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

fantastic pages! hopefully the first black eye will be her last ;)

Tonya said...

Fabulous layout all though the black eye looks like it would hurt. She must be one tough girl. The dots are perfect on your projects and I am trying not to need the alphabet set too much but I am sure I will cave. :-)