6.26.2014

Art INKspired

Today over at SSINKspiration we are being INKspired by Claude Monet.  Here is the painting that we chose to work with...

Impression Sunrise
by Claude Monet


And here is my card...


I love the colors that are in this painting and that is mostly where my INKspiration came from.  When I look at the painting the sun pops out at me.  I used the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder to bring that same shape to my card.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and you take the time to visit the SSINKspiration main blog to see what the other Design Team Members created for you!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Smokey Slate, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Friends Who Know
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Blendabilities
Big Shot: Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits
Embellishment: Baker's Twine - Basic Black
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

So fun! I love the bright colors you chose. The come from the painting very well. This stamp is on my wish list, maybe it needs to get moved closer to the top!!!