5.29.2014

SSINKspiration: Scrapbook It!

Today over at SSINKspiration we are Scrapbooking!  It seems like we make a lot of cards over there.  We thought it was time to show you a few of our favorite scrapbook pages!

Here are a few of mine...

(Click to enlarge)

This is a layout of my 33rd birthday.  I love the "Oh Happy Day" stamp from Starburst Sayings for a scrapbook page.  That sentiment could be used for anything!


(Click to enlarge)

This is my layout from my Project Life album from last week!  I love Project Life because it makes it so easy to get layouts done quickly!


Here are a few of the details of the page...






I love to include a few pieces of memorabilia in the middle of my layout.  This week you will see a Preschool diploma and...


...and notes from Brooke's teachers from the end of the year.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure you head on over to the SSINKspiration today to see what the other Design Team Members have created for today!

1 comment:

Erica Bass said...

I love how we used the same Happy card on our PL pages. Your pages have a great flow on them!