9.11.2008

Ordering SU Merchandise Online!

Hey Everyone,

Check out how easy Stampin Up has made it to order Stampin up merchandise! Go to my website http://www.kimryden.stampinup.net/ and at the top of the page, under my information all you have to do is click, "Shop Now" and you can start your shopping!

I love the layout of the stamps and accessories that you can see when you are browsing for that special product!

So if you want to place an order, please feel free to visit my website. Keep in mind though that if you are part of one of my clubs or are attending a workshop for a friend, this order will not be placed towards the workshop total unless you place that order with me.

This is a great way to order product and have it delivered directly to your home though!

Please let me know if you have any questions. demokimsu@yahoo.com

No comments: